Business Insurance For Professionals

There are a vast number of office and administrative businesses who will require Professional Business Insurance; such business as marketing consultants, architects, business coaches and graphic designers. In the ever shrinking digital world, these business types are growing massively and the insurance requirements can, at a first glance, seem quite onerous. Cover required may include an element of Professional Indemnity insurance, to provide indemnity for the advice that you give, for example. It may also include Public and Employers Liability insurance, contents cover for items permanently located in your office, and laptops and other equipment that is not premises based. You may require travel insurance. We can ensure that we provide a quotation where all of these sections are covered under one policy, with one renewal date. We will talk you through each section of cover, explain the options and indemnity limits available to you, and ensure you haven’t missed anything out. We will look at any contracts you may be looking to sign to ensure that the insurance requirements are manageable and realistic, and we will give you advise on how best we can help.

Powered by Drupal

Get a Quote

Get an Insurance Quote for your needs. 

Get a Quote

Call Us on 01604 823530